Join Stamford Board of REALTORS®
PROCEDURE FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP
- All applicants must have a current valid Connecticut Real Estate License and provide SBOR with a copy, along with a copy of a current valid Driver’s License.
- Upon submission of the completed application, required documentation and fees to the SBOR office, applicants will receive provisional membership.
- Applicants transferring membership or seeking secondary membership with the SBOR must provide a Letter of Good Standing from their current Board or Association.
- If applicant is applying as a new REALTOR®, the New Member Code of Ethics training must be completed online within two weeks of submitting their application for membership. It is a free course offered through the National Association of REALTORS® and can be found here.
- All new REALTORS® must attend a New Member Orientation class. These classes are given five times a year ~ January, March, May, September & November ~ on the 2nd Thursday of the month, from 12:30pm to 3:30pm at the SBOR office. Emails will be sent out prior to the next class as a reminder to reserve a spot.
- The names of the REALTORS®, who successfully attend the New Member Orientation class & take the New Member Code of Ethics training online, will be presented at the next regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting, at which time the Applicants will become Members in Good Standing.
**Please call the office for the most current rates for membership.
SBOR REALTOR® Membership Application
SBOR DR Membership Application
SBOR Firm Membership Application
SBOR Affiliate Membership Application
SBOR Change/Update Form
The Stamford Board of REALTORS® is a Service Center for the SmartMLS
SmartMLS Subscriber Agreement - Member application for Salesperson
SmartMLS Participant Agreement - Member application for Brokers, DRs or Managers
SmartMLS Member Transfer Form
SmartMLS Member Reactivation Form
SmartMLS Member Delete Form
SmartMLS Office Delete Form